More From Jasmine Guy
- "It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment."
- "I am very sad for men and women trapped in any relationship where there is cruelty, dominance, inequity. I long for the liberation of all people."
- "The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages."
More In Family
- "A family’s photograph album is generally about the extended family and, often, is all that remains of it."― Susan Sontag
- "Women know what men have long forgotten. The ultimate economic and spiritual unit of any civilization is still the family."― Clare Boothe Luce
- "So now, cut to ten years later, and I’m making this amazing contract with Pantene. It’s incredible."― Maria Menounos