More From Jasmine Guy
- "The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages."
- "It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment."
- "I am very sad for men and women trapped in any relationship where there is cruelty, dominance, inequity. I long for the liberation of all people."
More In Family
- "If I could only have one type of food with me, I would bring soy sauce. The reason being that if I have soy sauce, I can flavor a lot of things."― Martin Yan
- "Rarely do members of the same family grow up under the same roof."― Richard Bach
- "I don’t think quantity time is as special as quality time with your family."― Reba McEntire