More From Jasmine Guy
- "If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family."
- "The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages."
- "It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment."
More In Relationship
- "I actually never knew Peter Green but I do respect his early work very much."― Ken Hensley
- "The people I chose to work with me on this album are there because I have a personal relationship with them."― Angie Martinez
- "Teenage readers also have a different relationship with the authors whose work they value than adult readers do. I loved Toni Morrison, but I don’t have any desire to follow her on Twitter. I just want to read her books."― John Green