More From Jasmine Guy
- "The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages."
- "If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family."
- "It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment."
More In Relationship
- "Being grown up and in a serious relationship, I’ve learned so much. I’m happier than I’ve every been."― Paris Hilton
- "First, President Reagan was not enthusiastic. But I built up a relationship with him in other areas and then persuaded him that this was important to us and to me, and that we had to at least be in the process of looking at this seriously."― Brian Mulroney
- "I’m open-minded. I don’t consider myself gay or hetero, I just am. I’ve had experiences all over the planet but it always comes down to just me, but I think at this point if I had an ongoing relationship I believe it would be with a man."― Dana Plato