More From Jasmine Guy
- "The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages."
- "It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment."
- "If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family."
More In Relationship
- "All true meaning resides in the personal relationship to a phenomenon, what it means to you."― Christopher McCandless
- "The people at the record company had asked me if I could write a song about my life, my relationship with God, and where I’m from. Well, I can’t write a song on purpose, my songs come in a moment of inspiration or desperation."― Billy Ray Cyrus
- "My dad is a bank president and my mom was an accountant and they didn’t think that seeking the life of a freelance writer was very practical, you see. Of course, I was just as determined to do it."― Kevin J. Anderson