More From Jasmine Guy
- "It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment."
- "If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family."
- "The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages."
More In Relationship
- "As soon as I began to earn what might be called fairly large sums, I bought a car and began to explore the country around New York."― Kate Smith
- "Sex is… perfectly natural. It’s something that’s pleasurable. It’s enjoyable and it enhances a relationship. So why don’t we learn as much as we can about it and become comfortable with ourselves as sexual human beings because we are all sexual?"― Sue Johanson
- "My relationship with “Pollyanna” is a very personal one, because Pollyanna got me through my childhood."― Eleanor Porter