More From Jared Leto
- "I take computers practically apart and put them back together. I have a supercomputer I built over the years out of different computers."
- "I’ve always liked Saturn. But I also have some sympathy for Pluto because I heard it’s been downgraded from a planet, and I think it should remain a planet. Once you’ve given something planetary status it’s kind of mean to take it away."
- "My mother is very, very smart and commands respect because she has a lot of respect for herself."
More In Strength
- "Our moral authority is as important, if not more important, than our troop strength or our high-tech weapons. We are rapidly losing that moral authority, not only in the Arab world but all over the world."― Robert Reich
- "My strength was that I am more balanced and calmer than most other riders."― Miguel Indurain
- "All too often miners, and indeed other trade unionists, underestimate the economic strength they have."― Arthur Scargill