More From Janet Jackson
- "Competition is great. And as long as it’s friendly and not a malicious thing, then I think it’s cool."
- "I am the baby in the family, and I always will be. I am actually very happy to have that position. But I still get teased. I don’t mind that."
- "In complete darkness we are all the same, it is only our knowledge and wisdom that separates us, don’t let your eyes deceive you."
More In Wisdom
- "The superior power of population cannot be checked without producing misery or vice."― Thomas Malthus
- "Cleverness is not wisdom."― Euripides
- "If they can prove that I am wrong by that time, I will give it up to their wisdom, but not after to any one’s judgment, till I see the end of another year; for the Lord will begin with a new century; and I will see what he will do, before I will hearken to any man’s judgment."― Joanna Southcott