More From Janet Jackson
- "I really don’t know anything else because my brothers were famous when I was two years old. So I know nothing else, no other life."
- "I think it’s been a little difficult at times for the audience, because they’ve told me they see me as a family member. So to see your little sister sing about sex… I think they are pretty used to it now."
- "I always get bored with my hair. That’s why I would always change it throughout my career."
More In Wisdom
- "This fear of the Lord is indeed the beginning of wisdom. This consciousness of sin is the straight pathway to heaven."― Joseph Barber Lightfoot
- "The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance."― Benjamin Franklin
- "I have tried at every point to seek God’s wisdom on the decisions I made, and I made it my business to speak up on behalf of the things God tells us are important to Him."― Jesse Helms