More From Janet Jackson
- "I have a very strong family."
- "I’ve talked about sex a great deal in my music for a great while now. I feel very comfortable with it."
- "I think it’s been a little difficult at times for the audience, because they’ve told me they see me as a family member. So to see your little sister sing about sex… I think they are pretty used to it now."
More In Wisdom
- "Of course there are critics who believe that no matter what we do, the Florida dream is over. They claim that we must accept the idea that inevitably our future is one of high taxes and big government."― Marco Rubio
- "The eventual place the American army should take on the western front was to a large extent influenced by the vital question of communication and supply."― Kelly Miller
- "Focus on the mind and the soul. Read. Study. Enrol in a course of lectures. Pray. Become a member of a religious congregation. Study the Bible or other ancient works of wisdom."― Jonathan Sacks