More From Janet Jackson
- "In complete darkness, it is only knowledge and wisdom that separates us."
- "I am the baby in the family, and I always will be. I am actually very happy to have that position. But I still get teased. I don’t mind that."
- "I’ve talked about sex a great deal in my music for a great while now. I feel very comfortable with it."
More In Famous
- "Always think of what is useful and not what is beautiful. Beauty will come of its own accord."― Nikolai Gogol
- "I got to spend all of my time every day at work reading and editing papers about cutting-edge technical research and getting paid for it. Then I’d go home at night and turn what I learned into science fiction stories."― Kevin J. Anderson
- "I’ve always had confidence. Before I was famous, that confidence got me into trouble. After I got famous, it just got me into more trouble."― Bruce Willis