More From Janet Jackson
- "Another side to me is this very sexual being. When I look back on my life, it’s always been there. It’s been there since I was 10 years old, having the imagination that I had."
- "I am the baby in the family, and I always will be. I am actually very happy to have that position. But I still get teased. I don’t mind that."
- "Food has always brought me comfort and the bingeing is triggered when I’m in a space that is not positive."
More In Famous
- "I don’t ever want to be hugely famous because I had a little taste of it after ‘East Is East’ and ‘Bend It.’"― Archie Panjabi
- "Why am I so famous? What am I doing right? What are the others doing wrong?"― Barbra Streisand
- "There are a lot of movies I’d like to throw away. That’s not to say that I went in with that attitude. Any film I ever started, I went in with all the hope and best intentions in the world, but some films just don’t work."― Vanessa Paradis