More From Janet Jackson
- "In complete darkness, it is only knowledge and wisdom that separates us."
- "I am the baby in the family, and I always will be. I am actually very happy to have that position. But I still get teased. I don’t mind that."
- "By age seven, I used to comb my hair for performances, just pull my hair up into a bun. Granted, it wasn’t a very intricate hairstyle. Still, to be that responsible and disciplined at age seven is unusual."
More In Famous
- "When you’re a famous, successful person at 16 years old, the rules change for you. Everybody is doing things for you to make life easier so you can go out and play. And I think you miss out on lot of growing up and a lot of reality checks."― Chris Evert
- "When I came to New York, I began to meet the people who became the most famous artists of our time. I was insecure about my own level of ability, I didn’t know whether I could compete with these people and, at the same time. I was wondering what is this anyway?"― Henry Flynt
- "When you reach a certain status in Hollywood, you have to play a lot of games to stay in the limelight. It becomes more about being famous than being an actor."― Jason Lee