More From Janet Jackson
- "Another side to me is this very sexual being. When I look back on my life, it’s always been there. It’s been there since I was 10 years old, having the imagination that I had."
- "As a child, I had to get up early for school or work. I’d get ready by myself. I’d set my alarm to wake me up very early in the morning, and be off to work, the family driver driving me every morning. I did it alone, my parents never coming in to wake me up."
- "I believe in a higher power. I believe in inspiration."
More In Famous
- "I wasn’t a kid who moved out from Iowa with aspirations of becoming a famous star – I was intrigued by the idea of filmmaking and by the idea of what it would be like to play a character in a movie."― Jason Lee
- "I got to spend all of my time every day at work reading and editing papers about cutting-edge technical research and getting paid for it. Then I’d go home at night and turn what I learned into science fiction stories."― Kevin J. Anderson
- "I wanted to be famous. I wanted people to talk about me."― Haile Gebrselassie