More From Janet Jackson
- "It is my belief that we all have the need to feel special. It is this need that can bring out the best in us, yet the worst in us."
- "I am the baby in the family, and I always will be. I am actually very happy to have that position. But I still get teased. I don’t mind that."
- "I really don’t know anything else because my brothers were famous when I was two years old. So I know nothing else, no other life."
More In Family
- "I was from such a large family that when I first met my wife, I told her: ‘You can go work outside of the house and I’ll stay home and continue making my cartoon strips. Maybe I’ll make some commercials nearby, you know I’ll do anything locally, but I would love to just stay at home and raise the kids like I did when I was growing up.’"― Robert Rodriguez
- "When Nirvana became popular, you could very easily slip and get lost during that storm. I fortunately had really heavy anchors – old friends, family."― Dave Grohl
- "Men are seldom more commonplace than on supreme occasions."― Samuel Butler