More From Janet Evanovich
- "Since I can barely write two books a year the best solution seems to be co-author projects. My goal isn’t to get another writer to clone me… it’s more to produce a book that shares my vision of positive, fun entertainment."
- "I think that some books are more successful than others to certain readers. People who read my books for the humor, they’re going to love one book. People who read my books for the mystery, they might not like that book quite as much."
- "We don’t appreciate the value of humor sometimes."
More In Mom
- "Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children."― Maxim Gorky
- "Mothers always find ways to fit in the work – but then when you’re working, you feel that you should be spending time with your children and then when you’re with your children, you’re thinking about working."― Alice Hoffman
- "The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom."― Henry Ward Beecher