More From Janet Evanovich
- "We don’t appreciate the value of humor sometimes."
- "You can get through very serious and sometimes horrible and sometimes embarrassing and very awkward situations with humor. It gives us a way out."
- "I think that some books are more successful than others to certain readers. People who read my books for the humor, they’re going to love one book. People who read my books for the mystery, they might not like that book quite as much."
More In Mom
- "I had no idea of the size of my bank account as a teen, and I didn’t care to know. That was my mom’s job, I figured that I would just find out when I turned 18. If you can’t trust your mom, then who can you trust?"― Anna Chlumsky
- "I wanted to be an astronaut and wanted to go to space camp, but then I found out that I was too short to become an astronaut. My mom really made me believe that if I worked hard enough and if I really wanted to do it, I could do it."― Soleil Moon Frye
- "My mom took me to see Carnal Knowledge and The Wild Bunch and all these kind of movies when I was a kid."― Quentin Tarantino