More From Janet Evanovich
- "Since I can barely write two books a year the best solution seems to be co-author projects. My goal isn’t to get another writer to clone me… it’s more to produce a book that shares my vision of positive, fun entertainment."
- "You can get through very serious and sometimes horrible and sometimes embarrassing and very awkward situations with humor. It gives us a way out."
- "We don’t appreciate the value of humor sometimes."
More In Mom
- "The first few weeks of being a mom were profound, not just emotionally but also, physically. All the changes you instinctually go through are miraculous."― Alyssa Milano
- "My parents are wonderful, and I’m really lucky – but my mom has always been almost exclusively a right-brained person. She goes completely on her feelings of things, on her intuition, and so she instilled that in my brothers and I."― Brandon Boyd
- "When Demetrie got sick, we knew it was our responsibility to take care of her and pay her medical bills. And we embraced that. But the tricky part is, like so many families in the South, we also expected her to use a separate bathroom, to use separate utensils."― Kathryn Stockett