More From Janet Evanovich
- "We don’t appreciate the value of humor sometimes."
- "Since I can barely write two books a year the best solution seems to be co-author projects. My goal isn’t to get another writer to clone me… it’s more to produce a book that shares my vision of positive, fun entertainment."
- "I think that some books are more successful than others to certain readers. People who read my books for the humor, they’re going to love one book. People who read my books for the mystery, they might not like that book quite as much."
More In Mom
- "I’m not a figurehead for anything. I was a single mom with two kids. What else was I going to do? It was either be in a band or be a waitress."― Chrissie Hynde
- "I did learn that it was the greatest thing in the world to respect yourself. Respect other people."― Little Milton
- "Mom would kill me if I showed my navel."― Brandy Norwood