More From Jane Siberry
- "I have had the good fortune to experience both the limelight and the traffic light as a musician. I did my first recording on my own and it was available at concerts. The second to seventh were released on small and then large labels. My eighth to 14th were done under my own steam once again, but with the benefit of the Internet."
- "Acceptable food rots while we are chased from bins behind restaurants, chased from sleeping on the street, chased from relieving ourselves unless we pay for food or gas, until finally we are so hungry, sleepless, smelly, constipated and beaten-down that we simply die of lack of will to live."
- "So many of my friends are still trying to get record deals, and I’ve had one for 10 years now, where my only goal is to make the best music I can make. I’ve been very lucky. I have great faith that I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be, and whatever happens is going to be absolutely right for me."
More In Famous
- "If you look closely, there is no book more visual than Three Trapped Tigers, in that it is filled with blank pages, dark pages, it has stars made of words, the famous magical cube made of numbers, and there is even a page which is a mirror."― Guillermo Cabrera Infante
- "The year was 2081, and everyone was finally equal."― Kurt Vonnegut
- "I know there are people, if I go into a market or a city for the first time, there are people that are there that just want to see the famous person, or the guy from ‘Dumb and Dumber’ or whatever movie they liked. And that’s fine, it gets them in the door, but then it’s my job to give them something different."― Jeff Daniels