More From Jane Siberry
- "I have had the good fortune to experience both the limelight and the traffic light as a musician. I did my first recording on my own and it was available at concerts. The second to seventh were released on small and then large labels. My eighth to 14th were done under my own steam once again, but with the benefit of the Internet."
- "Acceptable food rots while we are chased from bins behind restaurants, chased from sleeping on the street, chased from relieving ourselves unless we pay for food or gas, until finally we are so hungry, sleepless, smelly, constipated and beaten-down that we simply die of lack of will to live."
- "I tour alone. There’s no sound check, no back up. I stay with the hosts; I am in a family home and it’s really nourishing. I just have to remember after the show not to run out into the living room in my pyjamas. Every day, it’s a new relationship being built. It’s odd and wonderful."
More In Famous
- "I like being famous when it’s convenient for me and completely anonymous when it’s not."― Catherine Deneuve
- "Because you know when you first become famous, you start walking a little different because people are staring at you."― Bono
- "Priests are not men of the world; it is not intended that they should be; and a University training is the one best adapted to prevent their becoming so."― Samuel Butler