More From Jane Seymour
- "I’ve had two terrific relationships, but both ended in marriage."
- "No, I chose the name Jane Seymour because I was doing my first film, ‘Ode to Lovely War,’ and one of the top agents in England spotted me dancing in the chorus. I was a singer and dancer in that movie with Maggie Smith, um, and he told me he couldn’t sell me as Joyce Penelope Willomena Frankenburger."
- "People always think that because of ‘Dr. Quinn’ that I just play nice family stuff. But the truth of the matter is that ‘East of Eden’ was a very successful thing for me in the past. I’ve played a lot of very evil people in my time."
More In Movies
- "It’s the business of movies, it’s the fights that go along with the level of budget, and more than anything, it’s the creative constipation of having to live with one idea for two or three years. It’s just not that fun."― Matt Stone
- "I’m terrible at horror movies, by the way. I get scared so easily."― Oliver Stone
- "Ultimately, to have a career in movies, to a certain extent, certainly in England, you can’t sustain a career in just English movies."― Clive Owen