More From Jane Seymour
- "I’ve had two terrific relationships, but both ended in marriage."
- "When I auditioned for ‘Wedding Crashers,’ the producers had never seen any of my other work except for Bond. I got ‘Wedding Crashers’ partly because I was a Bond girl."
- "No, I chose the name Jane Seymour because I was doing my first film, ‘Ode to Lovely War,’ and one of the top agents in England spotted me dancing in the chorus. I was a singer and dancer in that movie with Maggie Smith, um, and he told me he couldn’t sell me as Joyce Penelope Willomena Frankenburger."
More In Movies
- "I think that’s what distinguishes Schmidt, really. In the movies now, so much of what is appealing to an audience is the dramatic or has to do with science fiction, and Schmidt is simply human. There’s no melodrama; there’s no device, It’s just about a human being."― Jack Nicholson
- "You know, I was a huge fan of comedy and movies and TV growing up, and I was able to memorize and mimic a lot of things, not realizing that that meant I probably wanted to be an actor."― Hank Azaria
- "I don’t really care where movies come from as long as they’re worth making."― Javier Bardem