More From Jane Seymour
- "I definitely believe in a God and in a higher power, and I definitely take from many different religious cultures. I go to church."
- "I believe that there is some spiritual entity that’s greater than us. I do not belong to any specific organized religion. I have always believed that, and I believe it even more so now. I believe that someone was listening to me, and someone is giving me an incredibly blessed life."
- "The family is inclusive of not just your genetic family, but the people that you meet along the way."
More In Movies
- "There’s too much down time making movies. That leads to boredom. And that leads to trouble."― Jeremy Renner
- "What I liked about American movies when I was a kid was that they’re sort of larger than life and I think I’m still suffering from that reaction."― Guy Ritchie
- "Television is where the best work for women is right now. I would love to do more movies, but the reality is women have many more opportunities on television to play a greater variety of characters."― Julie Bowen