More From Jane Seymour
- "I definitely believe in a God and in a higher power, and I definitely take from many different religious cultures. I go to church."
- "It’s interesting because a lot of my 16-year-old kids’ friends know me from ‘Wedding Crashers,’ and not so much Bond. My kids have a good laugh. I was 20 then. The look I had then was the look that a lot of their friends are assuming now. They think it’s cool. What goes around comes around."
- "When I auditioned for ‘Wedding Crashers,’ the producers had never seen any of my other work except for Bond. I got ‘Wedding Crashers’ partly because I was a Bond girl."
More In Movies
- "I really don’t have any solutions and I don’t like movies that do."― Charlie Kaufman
- "They say I can open movies, and that’s nice in that it puts into people’s minds that women can do it. It’s not just Kevin Costner, not just Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not just the guys."― Julia Roberts
- "I’ve made three musical movies which is pretty good considering that not many are made but I was lucky in other ways. I came along when independent movies were starting to boom."― Christopher Walken