More From Jane Seymour
- "When I auditioned for ‘Wedding Crashers,’ the producers had never seen any of my other work except for Bond. I got ‘Wedding Crashers’ partly because I was a Bond girl."
- "I spend my afternoons painting and working on my Open Hearts jewelry line for Kay Jewelers. I designed an image of a heart that isn’t completely closed. My mom always told me to live with an open heart – when life gets tough, you should go out and help someone else."
- "You cannot do everything at once, so find people you trust to help you. And don’t be afraid to say no."
More In Movies
- "I hate watching myself on screen! I absolutely hate it, it’s so hard to watch. I can see myself in magazines, but watching on TV or movies is like, ‘Ugh.’"― Kristin Cavallari
- "I remember when first, Stripes, and then Animal House came out – which I was really proud of, even though it was kind of loose and quite raucous – there were imitative movies that were not quite as good."― Ivan Reitman
- "Some people go to the movies to be reminded that everything’s okay. I don’t make those kinds of movies."― David Fincher