More From Jane Fonda
- "I took every chance I could to meet with U.S. soldiers. I talked with them and read the books they gave me about the war. I decided I needed to return to my country and join with them – active duty soldiers and Vietnam Veterans in particular – to try and end the war."
- "If the career you have chosen has some unexpected inconvenience, console yourself by reflecting that no career is without them."
- "We’re still living with the old paradigm of age as an arch. That’s the old metaphor: You’re born, you peak at midlife and decline into decrepitude."
More In Age
- "My age and health will never allow me to realize the dream of art I’ve been pursuing all my life."― Paul Cezanne
- "Old age and sickness bring out the essential characteristics of a man."― Felix Frankfurter
- "I didn’t decide to become a musician until the age of 15, which is quite late."― Evelyn Glennie