More From Jane Fonda
- "I remember saying goodbye to my father the night he left to join the Navy. He didn’t have to. He was older than other servicemen and had a family to support but he wanted to be a part of the fight against fascism, not just make movies about it. I admired this about him."
- "Children born to teens have less supportive and stimulating environments, poorer health, lower cognitive development, and worse educational outcomes. Children of teen mothers are at increased risk of being in foster care and becoming teen parents themselves, thereby repeating the cycle."
- "If the career you have chosen has some unexpected inconvenience, console yourself by reflecting that no career is without them."
More In Age
- "Religiosity turns out to be the best indicator of civic involvement: it’s more accurate than education, age, income, gender or race."― Jonathan Sacks
- "Ours is essentially a tragic age, so we refuse to take it tragically."― David Herbert Lawrence
- "The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next."― Matthew Arnold