More From Jane Fonda
- "I took every chance I could to meet with U.S. soldiers. I talked with them and read the books they gave me about the war. I decided I needed to return to my country and join with them – active duty soldiers and Vietnam Veterans in particular – to try and end the war."
- "If adolescent pregnancy prevention is to become a priority, then our strategy, as advocates, must contain two key elements: civic engagement and education."
- "To be a revolutionary you have to be a human being. You have to care about people who have no power."
More In Age
- "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."― Albert Einstein
- "No person connected with me by blood or marriage will be appointed to office."― Rutherford B. Hayes
- "I think the sport of wrestling, which I became involved with at the age of 14… I competed until I was 34, kind of old for a contact sport. I coached the sport until I was 47. I think the discipline of wrestling has given me the discipline I have to write."― John Irving