More From Jane Fonda
- "My childhood was influenced by the roles my father played in his movies. Whether Abraham Lincoln or Tom Joad in the ‘Grapes of Wrath,’ his characters communicated certain values which I try to carry with me to this day."
- "My mother killed herself when I was 12. I won’t complete that relationship. But I can try to understand her."
- "If the career you have chosen has some unexpected inconvenience, console yourself by reflecting that no career is without them."
More In Age
- "Age gives you a great sense of proportion. You can be very hard on yourself when you’re younger but now I just think ‘well everybody’s absolutely mad and I’m doing quite well’."― Steven Morrissey
- "Haters never win. I just think that’s true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end."― Tom Hiddleston
- "I love fashion, but I don’t come from a background of loving clothes, and I remember feeling badly dressed from a young age."― Jenny Eclair