More From Jane Campion
- "Women often postpone their lives, thinking that if they’re not with a partner then it doesn’t really count. They’re still searching for their prince, in a way. And as much as we don’t discuss that, because it’s too embarrassing and too sad, I think it really does exist."
- "I would love to see more women directors because they represent half of the population – and gave birth to the whole world. Without them writing and being directors, the rest of us are not going to know the whole story."
- "I can get very philosophical and ask the questions Keats was asking as a young guy. What are we here for? What’s a soul? What’s it all about? What is thinking about, imagination?"
More In Home
- "We are born to action; and whatever is capable of suggesting and guiding action has power over us from the first."― Rush Limbaugh
- "One of the major goals of health insurance reform is to bring down the cost."― Valerie Jarrett
- "‘Macbeth’ was the first play I ever read. In fact, I remember my brother Tom, who is six years older than me, coming home from school and telling me about it. He was the one that really got me going."― Alan Cumming