More From Jane Campion
- "I would love to see more women directors because they represent half of the population – and gave birth to the whole world. Without them writing and being directors, the rest of us are not going to know the whole story."
- "I feel that directors at times are like the janitors on the set. I am the secretary, I am the organizer, I am the maid, and I ask if they have eaten or rested. The best things are always out of your control. It’s those moments that surpass the imagination that are thrilling."
- "I have to admit that I had a lot of problems with poetry."
More In Home
- "Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."― J. K. Rowling
- "I went to a military school between the ages of six and 12 and later into the air force. You learn discipline and strength of character."― Larry Hagman
- "Buy with your heart, not your head. You can look at all the aspects that make a purchase practical, but that kind of thinking makes it an investment rather than a home."― Barbara Corcoran