More From Jane Campion
- "I would love to see more women directors because they represent half of the population – and gave birth to the whole world. Without them writing and being directors, the rest of us are not going to know the whole story."
- "But short films are not inferior, just different. I think the short gives a freedom to film-makers. What’s appealing is that you don’t have as much responsibility for storytelling and plot. They can be more like a portrait, or a poem."
- "I think I made good movies."
More In Home
- "Home is one’s birthplace, ratified by memory."― Henry Anatole Grunwald
- "Believe me, you can get into a lot of trouble being sixteen years old in a foreign country with no adult telling you when to come home."― Cameron Diaz
- "I have enough music coming out of my kids’ bedrooms when I’m at home."― Rod Stewart