More From Jane Campion
- "I think that the romantic impulse is in all of us and that sometimes we live it for a short time, but it’s not part of a sensible way of living. It’s a heroic path and it generally ends dangerously."
- "I did this Super-8 film at art school called ‘Tissues,’ this black comedy about a family whose father has been arrested for child molestation. I was absolutely thrilled by every inch of it, and would throw my projector in the back of my car and show it to anybody who would watch it."
- "And, I mean, I think poetry does need to be met to some extent, especially, I guess, 19th century poetry, and for me, it’s just been so worth the effort. It’s like I’m planting a garden in my head."
More In Politics
- "I think the fact is that anybody who goes into politics feels like ‘I can make a difference’. But it’s not one person, you need so many others."― Drew Brees
- "I believe that one of the things I’ve tried to do is work hard and take the business very seriously."― Ryan Seacrest
- "I could talk food all day. I love good food."― Tom Brady