More From Jane Austen
- "From politics, it was an easy step to silence."
- "The more I know of the world, the more I am convinced that I shall never see a man whom I can really love."
- "To look almost pretty is an acquisition of higher delight to a girl who has been looking plain for the first fifteen years of her life than a beauty from her cradle can ever receive."
More In Marriage
- "Every marriage is a mystery to me, even the one I’m in. So I’m no expert on it."― Hillary Clinton
- "My relationship and the bond with the people in Montreal was kind of special and doesn’t happen very often."― Saku Koivu
- "You know for many elected officials they all started in the same place. You know marriage is between a man and a woman, but they understand that they are moving inevitably, catching up to the American public."― James McGreevey