More From Jamie Moyer
- "Work ethic has always been stressed in my family. My dad is going to be 80 years old and he still works part time. My mom just retired a couple years ago and she’s in her mid- to late 70s."
- "I probably didn’t put forth the effort I should have put forth, didn’t realize the value of education until I went to college."
More In Teacher
- "When I graduated from high school, the teacher said I was throwing my life away following music, and the same teacher invited me back to speak at the school. I don’t say that to brag, I just want to be an example."― Big Sean
- "The processes of teaching the child that everything cannot be as he wills it are apt to be painful both to him and to his teacher."― Anne Sullivan Macy
- "When I was in junior high school, the teachers voted me the student most likely to end up in the electric chair."― Sylvester Stallone