More From Jamie Moyer
- "I probably didn’t put forth the effort I should have put forth, didn’t realize the value of education until I went to college."
- "Work ethic has always been stressed in my family. My dad is going to be 80 years old and he still works part time. My mom just retired a couple years ago and she’s in her mid- to late 70s."
More In Teacher
- "I went to a college in New York called New Paltz. I studied theater there for four years. I also studied privately in NYC with a teacher named Robert X. Modica."― Aida Turturro
- "A wisely chosen illustration is almost essential to fasten the truth upon the ordinary mind, and no teacher can afford to neglect this part of his preparation."― Howard Crosby
- "A hallmark of the Latino community is to help one another, if students are interested in a way to give back and help their communities, becoming a teacher is probably one of the very best ways of doing that."― Ellen Ochoa