More From Jamie Lee Curtis
- "I’ve been going through photos of my mother, looking back on her life and trying to put it into context. Very few people age gracefully enough to be photographed through their aging."
- "My mother and stepfather were married 43 years, so I have watched a long marriage. I feel like I had a very good role model for that. And, you know, it’s just a number."
- "I’ve always put my family first and that’s just the way it is."
More In Positive
- "I had a great first year and Mr. MacDonald was my biggest supporter. He gave me the encouragement I needed that first year to get my career started on a positive note."― Jim Evans
- "And I have to work so hard at talking positively to myself. If I don’t, it’s just real hard to get through the day, and I’ll get really down, and just want to cry. My whole body language changes. I get more slumped over."― Delta Burke
- "You have to be positive, and I’m not just talking about athletics, this also applies to life."― Sheryl Swoopes