More From Jamie Lee Curtis
- "If you just watch a teenager, you see a lot of uncertainty."
- "I was doing a children’s book on self-esteem, and I really felt like I wanted to shed the shame I’d been feeling – and maybe make it easier for women my age who had probably felt bad about themselves."
- "Hollywood is the backdrop of my family, and I know that the movie business is incredibly cruel as you get older."
More In Positive
- "I think people in Botswana are pleased that my books paint a positive picture of their lives and portray the country as being very special. They’ve made a great success of their country, and the people are fed up with the constant reporting of only the problems and poverty of the continent. They welcome something which puts the positive side."― Alexander McCall Smith
- "Energy, energy? Energy is, is, it’s nothing more than a lot of new age hokum masquerading as religion."― Tony Wilson
- "We have a positive vision of the future founded on the belief that the gap between the promise and reality of America can one day be finally closed. We believe that."― Barbara Jordan