More From Jamie Bell
- "I had teen angst for a while, but I think every teenager has the angst."
- "I often find the smaller, independent films are much more rewarding than the bigger stuff, but you do the bigger stuff because it’s a business, and you’ve got to show your face a bit, get yourself around."
- "It’s hard to incorporate dance into movies I think."
More In Cool
- "The cool wind blew in my face and all at once I felt as if I had shed dullness from myself. Before me lay a long gray line with a black mark down the center. The birds were singing. It was spring."― Burl Ives
- "All of my favorite people – people I really trust – none of them were cool in their younger years."― Taylor Swift
- "People always used to say to me, ‘Don’t you want your own show? That’d be so cool if you had your own show.’ I said, ‘You know, it’s not gonna happen. So – no.’"― Candy Crowley