More From Jamie Bell
- "I hate the stereotype of the pitfalls of the child actor. There are so many amazing examples – Natalie Portman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jodie Foster, Drew Barrymore – of people who have made it through."
- "I had teen angst for a while, but I think every teenager has the angst."
- "It’s hard to incorporate dance into movies I think."
More In Cool
- "Now that we are cool, he said, and regret that we hurt each other, I am not sorry that it happened."― William Henry Hudson
- "I like cool jackets – a nice fall or winter coat. You can get a lot of use out of it, and you’ll wear it frequently, so it can really set the tone of your uniform for the season."― John Legend
- "A girl came up to me in a bar and said she wanted to be my apple pie. I wish I’d said something cool, but I was stunned."― Jason Biggs