More From Jamie Bell
- "I often find the smaller, independent films are much more rewarding than the bigger stuff, but you do the bigger stuff because it’s a business, and you’ve got to show your face a bit, get yourself around."
- "I love the old Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly movies; they’re so beautiful to look at. It’s such a shame we don’t make them anymore. Although, I don’t know how you could make tap dancing current and topical."
- "I don’t take any photographs. I travel a lot by myself, and I feel weird taking photos on my own."
More In Technology
- "Do you realize if it weren’t for Edison we’d be watching TV by candlelight?"― Al Boliska
- "It’s a 360-degree sound experience. Like you’re in the middle of the band. A lot of people have the technology to play the format, so why not put it out there. It sounds great."― Aaron Neville
- "While the technology revolution has yet to reach far into the households of those in developing countries, this is certainly another area where more developed countries can assist those in the less developed world."― Carol Bellamy