More From Jamie Bell
- "I had teen angst for a while, but I think every teenager has the angst."
- "I love the old Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly movies; they’re so beautiful to look at. It’s such a shame we don’t make them anymore. Although, I don’t know how you could make tap dancing current and topical."
- "I hate the stereotype of the pitfalls of the child actor. There are so many amazing examples – Natalie Portman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jodie Foster, Drew Barrymore – of people who have made it through."
More In Business
- "Of all that is good, sublimity is supreme. Succeeding is the coming together of all that is beautiful. Furtherance is the agreement of all that is just. Perseverance is the foundation of all actions."― Lao Tzu
- "I’ve been spared to a large extent the business end of the race stick."― Wentworth Miller
- "If bad things are going to be said about me, I have to bear that. If I don’t understand that it’s part of being in show business, then I’d better go work in a bank."― Antonio Banderas