More From Jamie Bell
- "What’s weird is that I work with these directors and then I start channeling them. I kind of turn into them a bit – which is cool when you’re working with Clint Eastwood."
- "I hate the stereotype of the pitfalls of the child actor. There are so many amazing examples – Natalie Portman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jodie Foster, Drew Barrymore – of people who have made it through."
- "I had teen angst for a while, but I think every teenager has the angst."
More In Business
- "Our combination of great research universities, a pro-risk business culture, deep pools of innovation-seeking equity capital and reliable business and contract law is unprecedented and unparalleled in the world."― Marc Andreessen
- "Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can."― Paul Tournier
- "I’m definitely not getting married. In this business, you’re either getting married or they want you to be pregnant. I’m not getting married until I’m forty. If ever."― Zac Efron