More From Jamie Bell
- "I don’t take any photographs. I travel a lot by myself, and I feel weird taking photos on my own."
- "It’s hard to incorporate dance into movies I think."
- "What’s weird is that I work with these directors and then I start channeling them. I kind of turn into them a bit – which is cool when you’re working with Clint Eastwood."
More In Amazing
- "While the recent addition of the National Guard providing a support role manning computers and cameras has allowed more Border Patrol agents to work the field, more agents are still needed."― Timothy Murphy
- "I wanted the feel in these books to be like an epic fantasy, with kings, queens, dukes and court politics, but of course like what I was explaining before, about making the science make sense, you have to make the politics make sense, too."― Kevin J. Anderson
- "I believe that the majority of times the scale tilts toward the good. It’s this amazing thing that rolls on and if we get in the flow of it, that’s God. And if we fight it, if we swim the other way, we’re swimming away from the purest expression of this life."― Michael J. Fox