More From Jamie Bell
- "I don’t take any photographs. I travel a lot by myself, and I feel weird taking photos on my own."
- "Indiana Jones is very much an old-world kind of hero. He doesn’t really have any kind of superpower or rely on any kind of technology to help him out of things."
- "I love the old Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly movies; they’re so beautiful to look at. It’s such a shame we don’t make them anymore. Although, I don’t know how you could make tap dancing current and topical."
More In Teen
- "This generation has given up on growth. They’re just hoping for survival."― Penelope Spheeris
- "They were marketing me as a teen idol, when the stuff on the record was not what teen idols were doing at the time."― Rick Springfield
- "Be honest, brutally honest. That is what’s going to maintain relationships."― Lauryn Hill