More From James Welch
- "Richard Hugo taught me that anyone with a desire to write, an ear for language and a bit of imagination could become a writer. He also, in a way, gave me permission to write about northern Montana."
- "In a lot of Indian societies, spirituality has been lost, I think it’s still the best way of looking at the world for Indians – better than any organized religion in this country."
More In Attitude
- "In individual industries where female labour pays an important role, any movement advocating better wages, shorter working hours, etc., would not be doomed from the start because of the attitude of those women workers who are not organized."― Clara Zetkin
- "Solidarity is an attitude of resistance, I suppose, or it should be."― Christopher Hitchens
- "If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life."― Billy Graham