More From James Van Der Beek
- "You are incredibly fortunate whatever success falls on you, which is what happened with me."
- "I’m not about to talk about what’s romantic in my life – I figure if you talk about it once, then that’s an open invitation for everyone to dig into your personal life even further. So, I just keep my private life to myself."
- "At a young age, acting was so inspiring and exciting, because to me it was play – make-believe, pretend."
More In Movies
- "People don’t realize it, but no one lives that rock and roll life 24-7. They think it’s hundreds of bottles of champagne flowing and private jets and money. But there’s a lot of time when you’re traveling – time to think, time to be lonely. Sometimes it gets to you."― Lenny Kravitz
- "Over the years all these vampire movies have come out and nobody looks like a vampire anymore."― Johnny Depp
- "Usually I do everything reverse. I practice something in movies and then I try it in real life."― John Cusack