More From James Van Der Beek
- "The more you make fun of yourself and don’t try to go for any kind of respect, the more people seem to respect you."
- "I’ve never really had a problem with the imagination level of an audience. They’re always smarter and savvier than any studio exec will give them credit for."
- "I believe every religion captures a piece of the truth."
More In Movies
- "The core of the movie business remains intact and it’s not descending in scope. Studios want movies that are bigger than ever."― Joel Silver
- "The reason I keep making movies is I hate the last thing I did. I’m trying to rectify my wrongs."― Joaquin Phoenix
- "Sexiness, particularly in movies, is the chess game in the ‘Thomas Crown Affair’. It’s, it’s, I don’t know, but Faye Dunaway comes up a lot in that thinking. It’s the subtlety of sexiness. The moment you try to be sexy, then it’s not."― Daniel Craig