More From James Madison
- "Wherever there is interest and power to do wrong, wrong will generally be done."
- "A sincere and steadfast co-operation in promoting such a reconstruction of our political system as would provide for the permanent liberty and happiness of the United States."
- "In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place oblige it to control itself."
More In Home
- "I like to be home with my son, kickin’ it and watching ESPN, a very normal life. I like to take him to school every day, watch his games."― Taraji P. Henson
- "I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad."― George Bernard Shaw
- "For President Obama, ‘home of the brave’ are not just the last words of our national anthem, but also a call to action. This is why the president’s policies and our platform include incentives to train and hire our troops returning home. Not only because of our moral responsibility, but because it makes for a stronger, more secure American economy."― Cory Booker