More From James Madison
- "A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained in arms, is the best most natural defense of a free country."
- "The people are the only legitimate fountain of power, and it is from them that the constitutional charter, under which the several branches of government hold their power, is derived."
- "Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions."
More In Home
- "Since the departure of good old-fashioned entertainers the re-emergence of somebody who wants to be an entertainer has unfortunately become a synonym for camp. I don’t think I’m camper than any other person who felt at home on stage, and felt more at home on stage than he did offstage."― David Bowie
- "If you are going to throw a club, it is important to throw it ahead of you, down the fairway, so you don’t have to waste energy going back to pick it up."― Tommy Bolt
- "I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows."― Andy Warhol