More From James Hillman
- "Loss means losing what was We want to change but we don’t want to lose. Without time for loss, we don’t have time for soul."
- "We can’t change anything until we get some fresh ideas, until we begin to see things differently."
- "Everything that everyone is afraid of has already happened: The fragility of capitalism, which we don’t want to admit; the loss of the empire of the United States; and American exceptionalism. In fact, American exceptionalism is that we are exceptionally backward in about fifteen different categories, from education to infrastructure."
More In War
- "If we repealed all the laws of the world marriage would still exist."― Tom McClintock
- "As I’ve said, there were patriots who supported this war, and patriots who opposed it. And all of us are united in appreciation for our servicemen and women, and our hopes for Iraqis’ future."― Barack Obama
- "Liberal Democrats are inexorably opposed to tax cuts, because tax cuts give people more power, and take away from the role of government."― Rush Limbaugh