More From James Hillman
- "The word power has such a generally negative implication in our society. What are people talking about? Are they talking about muscles, or control?"
- "Loss means losing what was We want to change but we don’t want to lose. Without time for loss, we don’t have time for soul."
- "The culture is going into a psychological depression. We are concerned about our place in the world, about being competitive: Will my children have as much as I have? Will I ever own my own home? How can I pay for a new car? Are immigrants taking away my white world?"
More In Change
- "Political Correctness doesn’t change us, it shuts us up."― Glenn Beck
- "Working in an office with an array of electronic devices is like trying to get something done at home with half a dozen small children around. The calls for attention are constant."― Marilyn vos Savant
- "A liberal knows that the only certainty in this life is change but believes that the change can be directed toward a constructive end."― Henry A. Wallace