More From James Hillman
- "Depression opens the door to beauty of some kind."
- "Just stop for a minute and you’ll realize you’re happy just being. I think it’s the pursuit that screws up happiness. If we drop the pursuit, it’s right here."
- "I don’t think anything changes until ideas change. The usual American viewpoint is to believe that something is wrong with the person."
More In Change
- "I think it’s naive to pray for world peace if we’re not going to change the form in which we live."― Godfrey Reggio
- "Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom… The power to choose, to respond, to change."― Stephen Covey
- "All non-incumbent campaigns promise hope and change, but Obama took the promise to a new level of absurdity. He suggested that a vote for him would literally transform the Earth."― John Podhoretz