More From James Ellroy
- "I am the most well-adjusted human being I know. I started out this investigation as a very happy man with a great career. I’ve got the life people dream about: I am rich, I am famous, I’ve got a fabulous marriage to an absolutely, spell-bindingly brilliant woman."
- "Anybody who doesn’t know that politics is crime has got a few screws loose."
- "I have a very intense marriage."
More In Age
- "TV is sort of the only way to go for an actress my age to make a decent salary; with independent films, you just can’t."― Jessica Lange
- "I didn’t decide to become a musician until the age of 15, which is quite late."― Evelyn Glennie
- "He who has not the spirit of this age, has all the misery of it."― Voltaire