More From James Ellroy
- "I have a very intense marriage."
- "I am the most well-adjusted human being I know. I started out this investigation as a very happy man with a great career. I’ve got the life people dream about: I am rich, I am famous, I’ve got a fabulous marriage to an absolutely, spell-bindingly brilliant woman."
- "Anybody who doesn’t know that politics is crime has got a few screws loose."
More In Age
- "I don’t think I would describe my sense of humor. Doesn’t sound like the kind of thing I’d do."― Tommy Lee Jones
- "I began to understand my sensations, to know what I wanted, at around the age of forty – but only vaguely."― Camille Pissarro
- "People say women shouldn’t have long hair over a certain age, but I’ve never done what everyone says."― Jane Seymour