More From James Earl Jones
- "When I was in New York after I left the Army, I studied for two years at the American Theater Wing, studied acting, which involved dance and fencing and speech classes and history of theater, all that."
- "The arts have always been an important ingredient to the health of a nation, but we haven’t gotten there yet."
- "You weren’t going to the theater to change the world, but you had a chance to affect the world, the thinking and the feelings of the world."
More In Family
- "There is no greater feeling than hanging out with my dogs, or just walking around the land with our horses. My rescue ranch is is where I feel the most at peace and where I’m reminded of the simple things in life and let the chaos of my crazy work life fade away."― Kelly Clarkson
- "I like Brazilians and I like their values. They believe in family."― Dionne Warwick
- "For all of higher civilization’s recorded history, becoming a man was defined overwhelmingly as taking responsibility for a family."― Dennis Prager