More From James Earl Jones
- "Acting is not about anything romantic, not even fantasy, although you do create fantasy."
- "And nothing embittered me, which is important, because I think ethnic people and women in this society can end up being embittered because of the lack of affirmative action, you know."
- "You weren’t going to the theater to change the world, but you had a chance to affect the world, the thinking and the feelings of the world."
More In Family
- "Even though I have a nice house, nice family, the rest of my generation is still in South Central L.A. My cousins, my brothers, my sisters, they don’t wanna move out. They don’t want to and they don’t have the means to sustain it. That’s where my heart is and that’s what I think about all the time."― Ice Cube
- "I really appreciate family. I really can’t imagine life without them!"― Ice Cube
- "My kids give me the balance to live right."― Celine Dion