More From James Earl Jones
- "Acting is not about anything romantic, not even fantasy, although you do create fantasy."
- "I don’t ever want to be a sentimentalist. I prefer to be a realist. I’m not a romantic really."
- "I happened to happened to land in a time, in the middle ’60s, that without knowing it, and without being told by the history of theater – which we now see from a historical point of view was an explosive time."
More In Family
- "Choosing to be in the theatre was a way to put my roots down somewhere with other people. It was a way to choose a new family."― Juliette Binoche
- "If you write satire, the guilty pleasure these days is that there’s just so much material about. On the other hand, if you have a family it can be depressing."― Carl Hiaasen
- "The lover of life makes the whole world into his family, just as the lover of the fair sex creates his from all the lovely women he has found, from those that could be found, and those who are impossible to find."― Charles Baudelaire