More From James Dean
- "If a man can bridge the gap between life and death, if he can live on after he’s dead, then maybe he was a great man."
- "Being an actor is the loneliest thing in the world. You are all alone with your concentration and imagination, and that’s all you have."
- "I also became close to nature, and am now able to appreciate the beauty with which this world is endowed."
More In Dreams
- "I want to find someone who’s really into something like I’m really into something, so that I can support them and we can both cheer each other on. I’ve got a lot of dreams I want to achieve, and I hope someone can cheer me on as I’ll cheer them on in their dreams."― Hunter Hayes
- "I mean, I’m 48 years old and I’ve been through a lot in my life – you know, loss, whether it be death, illness, separation. I mean, the failed expectations… We all have dreams."― Annie Lennox
- "One day it just hit me. This is it. You are not in love. So either stay in it because you have a child or be brave and find the man of your dreams and marry him for real."― Brandy Norwood