More From James Cameron
- "I love short trips to New York; to me it is the finest three-day town on earth."
- "I actually started as a model builder and quickly progressed into production design, which made sense because I could draw and paint. But I kept watching that guy over there who was moving the actors around and setting up the shots."
- "I had read tons of science fiction. I was fascinated by other worlds, other environments. For me, it was fantasy, but it was not fantasy in the sense of pure escapism."
More In Dreams
- "We need affordable space travel to inspire our youth, to let them know that they can experience their dreams, can set significant goals and be in a position to lead all of us to future progress in exploration, discovery and fun. Thanks to the X Prize for the inspiration."― Burt Rutan
- "I’m very gregarious, but I love being in the hills on my own."― Norman MacCaig
- "Dreams become reality when we put our minds to it."― Queen Latifah