More From James Cameron
- "I actually started as a model builder and quickly progressed into production design, which made sense because I could draw and paint. But I kept watching that guy over there who was moving the actors around and setting up the shots."
- "I had read tons of science fiction. I was fascinated by other worlds, other environments. For me, it was fantasy, but it was not fantasy in the sense of pure escapism."
- "I love short trips to New York; to me it is the finest three-day town on earth."
More In Dreams
- "We can bring to characters dark and bright sides that nobody even dreams about."― Sonia Braga
- "Anderson Cooper every night dreams about getting my job permanently really."― Regis Philbin
- "I want to find someone who’s really into something like I’m really into something, so that I can support them and we can both cheer each other on. I’ve got a lot of dreams I want to achieve, and I hope someone can cheer me on as I’ll cheer them on in their dreams."― Hunter Hayes