More From James Cameron
- "I actually started as a model builder and quickly progressed into production design, which made sense because I could draw and paint. But I kept watching that guy over there who was moving the actors around and setting up the shots."
- "I had read tons of science fiction. I was fascinated by other worlds, other environments. For me, it was fantasy, but it was not fantasy in the sense of pure escapism."
- "I love short trips to New York; to me it is the finest three-day town on earth."
More In Dreams
- "I want to promote poetry to the point where you got all the baldhead kids running around doing poetry, getting the music out of the way and having only words, the spoken word, and then see what happens."― Russell Simmons
- "Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth."― Jean-Paul Sartre
- "If I thought that any of this was pre ordained, then it takes away any kind of incentive to struggle, or to put up with things, to reach for those impossible dreams, all those dramatic things."― Gary Numan