More From James Bovard
- "It is hard to know how many people do, but given that the people are so docile towards the rulers, nowadays, very few Americans show the passion for freedom that our forefathers had."
- "If an election is simply a one-day snapshot of transient mass delusions, then this is not a very noble form of government."
- "The Federal Government is exploiting public fear to redefine the relationship between the rulers and the American people."
More In Legal
- "Judges are the weakest link in our system of justice, and they are also the most protected."― Alan Dershowitz
- "Farming with live animals is a 7 day a week, legal form of slavery."― George Segal
- "Every year, some 65,000 high school students – many of them star students and leaders in their communities – are unable to go to college or get a good job because they have no legal status."― Gary Locke