More From James Bovard
- "If an election is simply a one-day snapshot of transient mass delusions, then this is not a very noble form of government."
- "It is important to recognize and politics positive thinking is often the slaves’ virtue – something that people do to con themselves about the burden and change being placed upon them."
- "The Federal Government is exploiting public fear to redefine the relationship between the rulers and the American people."
More In Legal
- "I think movies are a director’s medium in the end. Theater is the actor’s medium. Theater is fast, and enjoyable, and truly rewarding. I believe in great live performance."― Sam Mendes
- "Human-rights advocates, for example, claim that the mistreatment of Iraqi prisoners is of a piece with President Bush’s 2002 decision to deny al Qaeda and Taliban fighters the legal status of prisoners of war under the Geneva Conventions."― John Yoo
- "The only people who benefit from lawsuits are lawyers. I think we made a couple of them rich."― Gavin Rossdale