More From James Allen
- "Happiness is mental harmony; unhappiness is mental inharmony."
- "For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?"
- "If you real desire is to be good, there is no need to wait for the money before you do it; you can do it now, this very moment, and just where you are."
More In Courage
- "Courage ought to have eyes as well as arms."― H. G. Bohn
- "Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions."― Ian Smith
- "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today – and in fact we have forgotten."― John F. Kennedy