More From Jacques Yves Cousteau
- "Mankind has probably done more damage to the Earth in the 20th century than in all of previous human history."
- "If we were logical, the future would be bleak, indeed. But we are more than logical. We are human beings, and we have faith, and we have hope, and we can work."
- "No sooner does man discover intelligence than he tries to involve it in his own stupidity."
More In Change
- "There is no progress whatever. Everything is just the same as it was thousands, and tens of thousands, of years ago. The outward form changes. The essence does not change."― Robert Louis Stevenson
- "I can’t change everything by myself but I can be one of the people who are trying to change the situation."― Haile Gebrselassie
- "Change in all things is sweet."― Aristotle