More From Jacques Yves Cousteau
- "I am not a scientist. I am, rather, an impresario of scientists."
- "The real cure for our environmental problems is to understand that our job is to salvage Mother Nature. We are facing a formidable enemy in this field. It is the hunters… and to convince them to leave their guns on the wall is going to be very difficult."
- "The sea, the great unifier, is man’s only hope. Now, as never before, the old phrase has a literal meaning: we are all in the same boat."
More In Change
- "A leopard does not change his spots, or change his feeling that spots are rather a credit."― Ivy Compton-Burnett
- "A dog that has rabies probably will do things it wouldn’t do if it didn’t have rabies. But that doesn’t change the fact that it has rabies."― John Malkovich
- "I think the tiniest little thing can change the course of your day, which can change the course of your year, which can change who you are."― Taylor Swift