More From Jacques Pepin
- "You can’t escape the taste of the food you had as a child. In times of stress, what do you dream about? Your mother’s clam chowder. It’s security, comfort. It brings you home."
- "I taped my first series for PBS in 1982 at WJCT-TV in Jacksonville, Florida. The show, called ‘Everyday Cooking with Jacques Pepin,’ was about saving time and money in the kitchen – and it was a celebration of simple and unpretentious food."
- "I say: If you don’t know how to cook, I’m sure you have at least one friend who knows how to cook. Well, call that friend and say, ‘Can I come next time and can I bring some food and can I come an hour or two hours ahead and watch you and help you?’"
More In War
- "Those who find beauty in all of nature will find themselves at one with the secrets of life itself."― L. Wolfe Gilbert
- "Just to travel is rather boring, but to travel with a purpose is educational and exciting."― Sargent Shriver
- "A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won’t get a bikini wax."― Rita Rudner