More From Jacob Bronowski
- "Man is unique not because he does science, and his is unique not because he does art, but because science and art equally are expressions of his marvelous plasticity of mind."
- "We are all afraid for our confidence, for the future, for the world. That is the nature of the human imagination. Yet every man, every civilization, has gone forward because of its engagement with what it has set itself to do."
- "The most wonderful discovery made by scientists is science itself."
More In Science
- "I’m an amateur science enthusiast. I’m not even a professional enthusiast. I don’t know anything; I never even passed biology in high school. But I read the science section of the newspaper."― Dave Eggers
- "I think romantic comedy, when done right, is my favorite genre. It’s just a genre that’s very human."― Lena Dunham
- "Experience by itself is not science."― Edmund Husserl