More From Jack Prelutsky
- "Writing gives me the opportunity to explore ideas, play with language, solve problems, use my imagination, and draw on my own childhood."
- "I look for poetry in English because it’s the only language I read."
- "Poetry seems to sink into us the way prose doesn’t. I can still quote verses I learned when I was very young, but I have trouble remembering one line of a novel I just finished reading."
More In Imagination
- "To imagine is everything, to know is nothing at all."― Anatole France
- "Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow."― William Blake
- "Catastrophes are often stimulated by the failure to feel the emergence of a domain, and so what cannot be felt in the imagination is experienced as embodied sensation in the catastrophe."― William Irwin Thompson