More From Jack Osbourne
- "If I have a problem, stuff’s going through my head, I feel like using, I usually go and talk to my dad… I decided to get sober a lot younger than he did. He first tried to get sober when he was like 32, I believe."
- "Dad was just an emotional wreck. He was drinking a lot of the time, he was smoking a lot of pot. And because he takes certain medications, the drinking was making him… you know, he wasn’t even present, really."
More In Famous
- "It’s not like I’m the most famous person in the world."― Ron Silver
- "It is difficult to obtain the friendship of a cat. It is a philosophical animal… one that does not place its affections thoughtlessly."― Theophile Gautier
- "I’m a guy who likes to watch something cool, creepy and suspenseful and there is no show to watch as an adult that would scare me at for even four seconds."― Todd McFarlane