More From Jack Osbourne
- "Dad was just an emotional wreck. He was drinking a lot of the time, he was smoking a lot of pot. And because he takes certain medications, the drinking was making him… you know, he wasn’t even present, really."
- "If I have a problem, stuff’s going through my head, I feel like using, I usually go and talk to my dad… I decided to get sober a lot younger than he did. He first tried to get sober when he was like 32, I believe."
More In Famous
- "Going to New York to do whatever – show business – it just seemed fun. It seemed fun to go to the big city and meet all kinds of different people and maybe be famous. It was just exciting. So I wasn’t scared."― January Jones
- "I didn’t want kids to think that to be happy, they had to be famous or rich or live in the big city."― Dan Savage
- "My favorite thing about being famous… it’s not really as big of a deal as everybody says it is. Being on the road is tough, doing interviews, and all the stuff. It’s still pretty tough."― Aaron Carter