More From Jack Osbourne
- "If I have a problem, stuff’s going through my head, I feel like using, I usually go and talk to my dad… I decided to get sober a lot younger than he did. He first tried to get sober when he was like 32, I believe."
- "Dad was just an emotional wreck. He was drinking a lot of the time, he was smoking a lot of pot. And because he takes certain medications, the drinking was making him… you know, he wasn’t even present, really."
More In Famous
- "There is no fulfillment in things whatsoever. And I think one of the reasons that depression reigns supreme amongst the rich and famous is some of them thought that maybe those things would bring them happiness. But what, in fact, does is having a cause, having a passion. And that’s really what gives life’s true meaning."― Benjamin Carson
- "I’d like to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me."― Usain Bolt
- "Actually, bizarrely, in America, I get more appreciation from the odd, unusual stuff I’ve done, almost because I’m not, if you like, famous in America as I am in England."― Steve Coogan