More From Jack Osbourne
- "Dad was just an emotional wreck. He was drinking a lot of the time, he was smoking a lot of pot. And because he takes certain medications, the drinking was making him… you know, he wasn’t even present, really."
- "It’s been real weird. It wasn’t how I expected my life to turn out. Especially, mainly pertaining to the show. It never crossed my mind that one day I’m gonna be big and famous and have my own TV show, you know?"
More In Dad
- "My dad was the biggest influence on my life because he was never boring."― Christian Bale
- "I knew I really made it when my dad saw me in London and after the performance he had no notes to me and just said ‘You are doing your own thing and I am proud of you.’"― Jason Ritter
- "For if the honour paid to Him is shared by others, He altogether ceases to be worshipped, since His religion requires us to believe that He is the one and only God."― Lactantius