More From Jack Osbourne
- "It’s been real weird. It wasn’t how I expected my life to turn out. Especially, mainly pertaining to the show. It never crossed my mind that one day I’m gonna be big and famous and have my own TV show, you know?"
- "Dad was just an emotional wreck. He was drinking a lot of the time, he was smoking a lot of pot. And because he takes certain medications, the drinking was making him… you know, he wasn’t even present, really."
More In Dad
- "The only time a relationship is good is when you really love them."― Leighton Meester
- "I think my dad would make an incredible president, and it would be great if he’d run again. But personally, for our family, part of me is glad that he didn’t. We lost our mother recently, and we need to focus on ourselves."― Alexandra Kerry
- "The earth is the Lord’s fullness thereof: this is no longer a hollow dictum of religion, but a directive for economic action toward human brotherhood."― Lewis Mumford