More From Jack Osbourne
- "It’s been real weird. It wasn’t how I expected my life to turn out. Especially, mainly pertaining to the show. It never crossed my mind that one day I’m gonna be big and famous and have my own TV show, you know?"
- "Dad was just an emotional wreck. He was drinking a lot of the time, he was smoking a lot of pot. And because he takes certain medications, the drinking was making him… you know, he wasn’t even present, really."
More In Dad
- "I knew I really made it when my dad saw me in London and after the performance he had no notes to me and just said ‘You are doing your own thing and I am proud of you.’"― Jason Ritter
- "I think he would have been proud and smiling… when we laid him to rest because his family was together. I think that was a great gift to be able to give Dad at the end."― Michael Reagan
- "My dad dragged me to a Bruce Springsteen concert as a kid. It was my first concert, but I fell asleep in the middle. My second concert was Weezer on the ‘Pinkerton’ tour, and ‘Pinkerton’ is the reason why I’m doing this."― Nate Ruess