More From Jack Kilby
- "I think I thought it would be important for electronics as we knew it then, but that was a much simpler business and electronics was mostly radio and television and the first computers."
- "I’m sure there will continue to be exciting new products and major changes, but it looks as if the existing technology has a great deal of room to grow and prosper."
- "Well, the big products in electronics in the ’50s were radio and television. The first big computers were just beginning to come in and represented the most logical market for us to work in."
More In Technology
- "If your goal is anything but profitability – if it’s to be big, or to grow fast, or to become a technology leader – you’ll hit problems."― Michael Porter
- "I think Canadian humor is a little less broad than American humor."― Scott Thompson
- "We’re in a new world. We’re in a world in which the possibility of terrorism, married up with technology, could make us very, very sorry that we didn’t act."― Condoleezza Rice