More From Jack Kilby
- "Well, it’s very dangerous to project, but it’s clear that the existing technology has some more years to go."
- "Well, the big products in electronics in the ’50s were radio and television. The first big computers were just beginning to come in and represented the most logical market for us to work in."
- "I’m sure there will continue to be exciting new products and major changes, but it looks as if the existing technology has a great deal of room to grow and prosper."
More In Computers
- "Comic books aren’t nerdy. You’d have to be an idiot to think computers are nerdy."― Adam Brody
- "Failure is success if we learn from it."― Malcolm Forbes
- "From cell phones to computers, quality is improving and costs are shrinking as companies fight to offer the public the best product at the best price. But this philosophy is sadly missing from our health-care insurance system."― John Shadegg