More From Jack Kilby
- "Well, it’s very dangerous to project, but it’s clear that the existing technology has some more years to go."
- "I’m sure there will continue to be exciting new products and major changes, but it looks as if the existing technology has a great deal of room to grow and prosper."
- "Well, the big products in electronics in the ’50s were radio and television. The first big computers were just beginning to come in and represented the most logical market for us to work in."
More In Computers
- "In 1978, I entered Tohoku University, into the Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Technology."― Koichi Tanaka
- "There has never been an unexpectedly short debugging period in the history of computers."― Steven Levy
- "It’s been my policy to view the Internet not as an ‘information highway,’ but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies."― Mike Royko