More From Jack Kevorkian
- "As a medical doctor, it is my duty to evaluate the situation with as much data as I can gather and as much expertise as I have and as much experience as I have to determine whether or not the wish of the patient is medically justified."
- "I gambled and I lost. I failed in securing my options for this choice for myself, but I succeeded in verifying the Dark Age is still with us."
- "You’re basing your laws and your whole outlook on natural life on mythology. It won’t work. That’s why you have all these problems in the world. Name them: India, Pakistan, Ireland. Name them-all these problems. They’re all religious problems."
More In Death
- "I think when you’re 10 years old, it’s too much to see something with the threat of death in every episode. Kids are better left naive about certain things."― J. J. Abrams
- "Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come."― Rabindranath Tagore
- "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."― Neale Donald Walsch