More From Jack Kevorkian
- "A transfer of money should never be involved in this profound situation. Although illness is profound, too, but medicine’s a business today. It’s a business."
- "I don’t enjoy good food. I don’t enjoy flashy cars. I don’t care if I live in a dump. I don’t enjoy good clothes. This is the best I’ve dressed in months."
- "Not one has shown an iota of fear of death. They want to end this agony."
More In Death
- "My father’s death, my move, and my frightening and difficult delivery created a tremendous amount of stress, pain, and sadness for me. I was practically devastated beyond recovery."― Brooke Shields
- "Benjamin Franklin said there were only two things certain in life: death and taxes. But I’d like to add a third certainty: trash. And while some in this room might want to discuss reducing taxes, I want to talk about reducing trash."― Ruth Ann Minner
- "We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think. Think. Think. You can never trust the human mind anyway. It’s a death trap."― Anthony Hopkins