More From Jack Kerouac
- "Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion."
- "I hope it is true that a man can die and yet not only live in others but give them life, and not only life, but that great consciousness of life."
- "Mankind is like dogs, not gods – as long as you don’t get mad they’ll bite you – but stay mad and you’ll never be bitten. Dogs don’t respect humility and sorrow."
More In Time
- "A schedule defends from chaos and whim. It is a net for catching days. It is a scaffolding on which a worker can stand and labor with both hands at sections of time."― Annie Dillard
- "The time for action is now. It’s never too late to do something."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "Laughter is involuntary. If it’s funny you laugh."― Tom Lehrer