More From Jack Henry Abbott
- "One morning I woke up and was plunged into psychological shock. I had forgotten I was free."
- "Imagine a thousand more such daily intrusions in your life, every hour and minute of every day, and you can grasp the source of this paranoia, this anger that could consume me at any moment if I lost control."
More In Respect
- "I’ve always had great respect for Paddington because he is amusingly English and eccentric. He is a great British institution and my generation grew up with the books and then Michael Horden’s animations."― Stephen Fry
- "I want to be with someone who wants to work as much as I do and who respects me like I respect him."― Ashley Tisdale
- "I hate to spoil my own prospects, but I really don’t respect the kiss-and-tell approach to public life at all, not at all."― Alexander Downer