More From Jack Dee
- "I’m just part of a tradition of people who aren’t pleased. I would never think anyone else who has the same attitude was getting it from me. I’d just think they’re… sensible."
- "I took religion much too seriously, however, and its overall effect was depressing. I would have really liked to discard it, but somehow I couldn’t."
- "Mmmm… the comedy that matters is the comedy you pull out of thin air. It’s a bit like when something funny has happened and you try to explain it to someone else and end up saying, ‘You had to be there.’"
More In Education
- "Good education means learning to read, write and most importantly learn how to learn so that you can be whatever you want to be when you grow up."― Patty Murray
- "Mothers, unless they were very poor, didn’t work. Both of my parents had to leave education. My mother had to work in a cotton mill until 18 or 19, when she took some training in domestic science."― Roger Bannister
- "Julia progresses from cradle to grave, showing how government makes every good thing in her life possible. The weak economy, high unemployment, falling wages, rising gas prices, the national debt, the insolvency of entitlements – all these are fictionally assumed away in a cartoon that is produced by a president who wants us to forget about them."― Mitt Romney