More From J. Michael Straczynski
- "Every time I got ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ or ‘Fantastic Four’ or another book firmly on the rails, we got pulled into some big event book or crossover and it cost momentum and messed badly with the pacing and structure of the book."
- "People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and getting on with their lives."
- "The point of mythology or myth is to point to the horizon and to point back to ourselves: This is who we are; this is where we came from; and this is where we’re going. And a lot of Western society over the last hundred years – the last 50 years really – has lost that. We have become rather aimless and wandering."
More In Good
- "A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit."― Arnold H. Glasow
- "I did not want to reject religion as nonsense because life seemed to have no ultimate purpose without it, and most of the good people I knew were Christians."― Luke Ford
- "If you real desire is to be good, there is no need to wait for the money before you do it; you can do it now, this very moment, and just where you are."― James Allen