More From J. Michael Straczynski
- "I also like to look at the dynamic that takes place between religion and science because, in a way, both are asking the same questions: Who are we? Where do we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going? The methodologies are diametrically opposed, but their motivation is the same; the wellspring is the same in both cases."
- "Every time I got ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ or ‘Fantastic Four’ or another book firmly on the rails, we got pulled into some big event book or crossover and it cost momentum and messed badly with the pacing and structure of the book."
- "It’s been amazing to watch, because for ‘Thor’, which was always a mid-selling book, to be in the top ten for every single issue since the reboot is just a great compliment."
More In Good
- "A good thing to remember is somebody’s got it a lot worse than we do."― Joel Osteen
- "Harvard takes perfectly good plums as students, and turns them into prunes."― Frank Lloyd Wright
- "A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be."― Wayne Gretzky