More From J. Michael Straczynski
- "People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and getting on with their lives."
- "The point of mythology or myth is to point to the horizon and to point back to ourselves: This is who we are; this is where we came from; and this is where we’re going. And a lot of Western society over the last hundred years – the last 50 years really – has lost that. We have become rather aimless and wandering."
- "Every time I got ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ or ‘Fantastic Four’ or another book firmly on the rails, we got pulled into some big event book or crossover and it cost momentum and messed badly with the pacing and structure of the book."
More In Good
- "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."― Marcus Aurelius
- "A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."― Carl Sagan