More From J. K. Rowling
- "Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and therefore the fount of all invention and innovation. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory capacity, it is the power to that enables us to empathize with humans whose experiences we have never shared."
- "No, there is literally nothing on the business side that I wouldn’t sacrifice in a heartbeat to have an extra couple of hours’ writing. Nothing."
- "The thing about the 600 words, I mean some day, you can do a very, very, very hard day’s work and not write a word, just revising, or you would scribble a few words."
More In Society
- "Bankers – pillars of society who are going to hell if there is a God and He has been accurately quoted."― John Ralston Saul
- "Man is the animal that intends to shoot himself out into interplanetary space, after having given up on the problem of an efficient way to get himself five miles to work and back each day."― Bill Vaughan
- "All the United States, it is a society that is split like to the bottom, that had very poor people in the country that is one of the wealthiest countries."― Desmond Tutu