More From J. C. Watts
- "Everything I am I owe to my faith and secondly to parents who were old school."
- "Individual responsibility, hard work, paying attention in school, faith, family all these things are important."
- "I think you grow wherever God plants you. I hope I’m growing as a person of faith, as a Christian. That should be our number one objective this journey of life. That all starts with a personal intimate relationship with Christ and then being in prayer every single day about all of those things – being tenacious about it."
More In Politics
- "A 527 doesn’t have a wife. It doesn’t have a brother-in-law who knows a lot about politics, or a union president who calls and doesn’t like the color of the suit, or bimbo eruptions. It’s the perfect candidate, because it has no personal characteristics."― Roger Stone
- "In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican."― H. L. Mencken
- "You do the policy, I’ll do the politics."― Dan Quayle