More From Ivor Novello
- "It has been argued that British girls are incapable of deep feeling or brilliant acting owing to their lack of temperament. This, I am positive, is not true."
- "I began my career with infantile dreams of becoming a composer."
- "A visit to a cinema is a little outing in itself. It breaks the monotony of an afternoon or evening; it gives a change from the surroundings of home, however pleasant."
More In Sympathy
- "A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier."― Tom Stoppard
- "Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow."― Dirk Benedict
- "If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point."― Dirk Benedict