More From Isabel Allende
- "For real change, we need feminine energy in the management of the world. We need a critical number of women in positions of power, and we need to nurture the feminine energy in men."
- "In times of conflict, war, poverty or religious fundamentalism, women and children are the first and most numerous victims. Women need all their courage today."
- "What I fear most is power with impunity. I fear abuse of power, and the power to abuse."
More In Experience
- "Tactics, fitness, stroke ability, adaptability, experience, and sportsmanship are all necessary for winning."― Fred Perry
- "Nothing which has entered into our experience is ever lost."― William Ellery Channing
- "The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between."― Mother Teresa