More From Isabel Allende
- "I’m aware of the mystery around us, so I write about coincidences, premonitions, emotions, dreams, the power of nature, magic."
- "For real change, we need feminine energy in the management of the world. We need a critical number of women in positions of power, and we need to nurture the feminine energy in men."
- "I can promise you that women working together – linked, informed and educated – can bring peace and prosperity to this forsaken planet."
More In Experience
- "One of the best things – and something I’m grateful for every time I walk onto a film set – is my six and a half years on Dawson’s Creek and the experience it afforded me in how to get comfortable with the camera."― Michelle Williams
- "Baseball is a rookie, his experience no bigger than the lump in his throat as he begins fulfillment of his dream."― Ernie Harwell
- "I want people to think of me as a nice person. I really am so blessed. All of this has been a great experience and I thank the American public so much for putting me in this position. I appreciate every second of it."― Carrie Underwood