More From Isabel Allende
- "I’m aware of the mystery around us, so I write about coincidences, premonitions, emotions, dreams, the power of nature, magic."
- "Women have always been courageous… They are always fearless when protecting their children and in the last century they have been fearless in the fight for their rights."
- "If this world is going to be a better place for our grandchildren and great-grandchildren, it will be women who make it so."
More In Change
- "I shall not change my course because those who assume to be better than I desire it."― Victoria Woodhull
- "Characters do not change. Opinions alter, but characters are only developed."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "Much can and must be done by governments, but they cannot of themselves change lives."― Jonathan Sacks