More From Isaac Mizrahi
- "This is what I like about being a designer: You can’t really get it until you see it."
- "Even though I grew up as a Sephardic Jew in Brooklyn where we ate Syrian food and went to temple, it was still America."
- "You’re not working with models, you’re working with real women who have, like, anatomy. Models do not have anatomy."
More In Food
- "There’s a hysterical, tired sense of humor that comes after working 14 hours a day, six days a week. I like those things because they take the pressure off the constant stress."― Tom Berenger
- "Each of us needs something – food, liquor, pot, whatever – to help us survive. Dracula needs blood."― Frank Langella
- "I went from 118 pounds to 135 pounds in a few months. But, I still didn’t know anything about food."― Warren Cuccurullo