More From Isaac Mizrahi
- "This is what I like about being a designer: You can’t really get it until you see it."
- "You’re not working with models, you’re working with real women who have, like, anatomy. Models do not have anatomy."
- "Even though I grew up as a Sephardic Jew in Brooklyn where we ate Syrian food and went to temple, it was still America."
More In Food
- "It’s about businesses nervous about taking on school leavers because of a mass of red tape. It’s about health and safety regulations and green fines."― Nigel Farage
- "I’m trying to cut down a little on eating, on sodium, keep my blood pressure down, which is tough. Because I love food! I do, but it’s unfair how everything that’s bad for you tastes so good, and all the good stuff, veggies and green things, doesn’t match up."― Ice Cube
- "Real education should educate us out of self into something far finer; into a selflessness which links us with all humanity."― Nancy Astor