More From Isaac Mizrahi
- "Even though I grew up as a Sephardic Jew in Brooklyn where we ate Syrian food and went to temple, it was still America."
- "This is what I like about being a designer: You can’t really get it until you see it."
- "You’re not working with models, you’re working with real women who have, like, anatomy. Models do not have anatomy."
More In Food
- "Contaminated food is a major cause of diarrhea, substantially contributing to malnutrition and killing about 2.2 million people each year, most of them children."― Gro Harlem Brundtland
- "We have reduced sales tax on food. Now we want it eliminated."― Joe Manchin
- "One way to find food for thought is to use the fork in the road, the bifurcation that marks the place of emergence in which a new line of development begins to branch off."― William Irwin Thompson