More From Isaac Mizrahi
- "You’re not working with models, you’re working with real women who have, like, anatomy. Models do not have anatomy."
- "Even though I grew up as a Sephardic Jew in Brooklyn where we ate Syrian food and went to temple, it was still America."
- "This is what I like about being a designer: You can’t really get it until you see it."
More In Food
- "Food is not your best friend or enemy."― Bethenny Frankel
- "I hate menus, I hate choosing food. I just want to be brought. Bring me dinner!"― Hugh Laurie
- "There’s a lot about the character. It doesn’t always happen, but there are some characters you really create a relationship with, almost as if they were your friend. And you never get into their heads again or think like them."― Salma Hayek