More From Isaac Mizrahi
- "Even though I grew up as a Sephardic Jew in Brooklyn where we ate Syrian food and went to temple, it was still America."
- "This is what I like about being a designer: You can’t really get it until you see it."
- "You’re not working with models, you’re working with real women who have, like, anatomy. Models do not have anatomy."
More In Food
- "My contribution I hope is to get people to eat full-flavored food. If I could come away with that alone, that would be a fantastic accomplishment. I’m also very proud of being a very American chef."― Bobby Flay
- "Even more importantly, it’s wine, food and the arts. Incorporating those three enhances the quality of life."― Robert Mondavi
- "I don’t think any other holiday embraces the food of the Midwest quite like Thanksgiving. There’s roasted meat and mashed potatoes. But being here is also about heritage. Cleveland is really a giant melting pot – not only is my family a melting pot, but so is the city."― Michael Symon